Santa Is In Your Town
Banana Split Cake Recipe
This Banana Split Cake is not just simple to bake but delicious. You can try this banana split cake recipe to surprise your family this Christmas.
How to make a Banana Split Cake
- 2 cups cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 pound butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packaged cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 container frozen whipped topping
- 1 jar cherries, drained
- 12 ounces crushed peanuts
- In a mixing bowl add cracker crumbs,3/4 cup sugar and melted butter and mix well.
- Press the mix into a 9” cake tin.
- Refrigerate the cake until chilled.
- In a bowl beat the cheese, powdered sugar till smooth and fluffy.
- Spread the cheese mix over the crust.
- Add a layer of pineapple and banana over the cream cheese.
- Add whipped topping to the pineapple and banana layer.
- Garnish with peanuts and cherries.
- Refrigerate until chilled.