Santa Is In Your Town
Christmas Angel Garland
Material for Christmas angel garland
- White lace cloth
- Cotton balls
- white and yellow thread
- Yellow felt
- White ribbon
- Glitter glue
- Start by taking a 11-12 inch white fabric square.
- Place a cotton ball in the middle of the cloth
- Gather the cloth around the fabric and tie with white tread.
- Now take the yellow thread and make a belt for the angel and tie it around the angel’s gown.
- Take another piece of yellow thread and make a halo and stick it to the angels head.
- Take a white ribbon and thread the angels on this ribbon.
- Place beads and other decorations between two angels.
- Make a pair of wings for the angel out of yellow felt and stick it on the angels.
Make a garland of these Christmas angels and decorate your Christmas tree or mantle with these heavenly angels.