Santa Is In Your Town
Rasberry Pie Recipe
Here we have a delicious raspberry pie that you can make for Christmas, this traditional raspberry pie tastes amazing and is full of festive flavors and color. You can serve this raspberry pie along with other desserts this Christmas season and surprise your family and friends. Learn how to make this delicious Christmas pie here.
Ingredients for raspberry pie
- 1 pound frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp tapioca
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 – 9 inch double crust pie pastry
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- Set the oven to preheat at 350 Degrees F
- Take a large mixing bowl and add the cranberries, almond extract, tapioca, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Take a pie dish and dust some flour on it.
- Place one pie pastries in the dish.
- Pour out the berry mix into the prepared pastry.
- Cover with the other pastry.
- Brush butter over the pastry.
- Using your index finger and thumb pinch the ends of the pastry together.
- Take a knife and make small holes in the pie.
- Dust cinnamon powder on the pie and place in the oven to bake for 1 hr.
Your raspberry pie is ready, you can substitute raspberry with other berries of your choice or mix a few berries together to enhance the flavour. This raspberry pie is a great Christmas dinner dessert and can be served with whipped cream or ice cream.